If you are a true lover of butcher block and the benefits and charm it brings, then you are in luck! The cutting boards that comprise the Reversible Chopping Block Collection are classic and possess that quintessential chopping block end grain construction look. Large and in charge, they are reversible, hefty and durable. These Chopping Blocks can withstand the brunt of repetitive chopping and slicing, so chop away! Handcrafted of solid, natural American hardwoods, they are known to last, and are passed down from one generation to the next.
• Thickness: 3"
• Size: 12" x 12"
• Northern Hard Rock Maple
• End Grain Construction
• Reversible With Recessed Finger Grips & Knife Holders
• Oil Finish
• Renewable Sustainable Hardwoods
• Made In USA
To prolong the life of your butcher block surface, follow these simple care and maintenance instructions.
1. A minimum of once a month (depending upon the use and household conditions), apply an even coat of Boos Mystery Oil to your butcher block surface using our Boos Block Applicator. Make sure the butcher block surface is clean from debris, dirt, oil, or grease before applying Mystery Oil.
2. Allow the Mystery Oil to fully penetrate into the wood fibers overnight, then wipe off any excess oil.
3. Apply additional oil to any visible dry spots. Do not over oil your wood surface.
4. It is recommended to use Boos Block Board Cream to seal the top of the wood surface after applying the Mystery Oil. Apply an even coat of the Board Cream using the applicator. Allow the Board Cream to penetrate the wood surface overnight, then wipe off any excess Board Cream.
There is no doubt that John Boos craftsmen love and know wood and stainless steel. We are experts in handcrafting top quality products of beauty, durability and function. Our pride in craftsmanship represents John Boos & Co.’s commitment to quality and is proudly displayed as the final touch to many of our heirloom quality products. Pride and Craftsmanship are the key ingredients in everything that we do.
We take pride in sourcing our hardwood lumber from NHLA (National Hardwood Lumber Association) affiliated lumber mills in the United States. Made in the USA.